- Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If you’ve used music software before, you’re already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Live’s Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically. But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time - add, reorder or remove devices, play with Live’s flexible track routing and more - all without interrupting your creative flow.
- Akai Professional entered the electronic music industry in 1984 with one purpose - to give artists the tools they need to express and explore new musical possibilities.
- ALLEN & HEATH – WORLD CLASS MIXING Allen & Heath is a leading designer and manufacturer of mixing desks for live sound, permanent installation, DJs, broadcast and recording studios. Allen & Heath Limited was acquired by Electra Partners in 2013.
Apogee has been on the forefront of digital audio for over 25 years with their converters and audio interfaces being regarded as the reference standard in the audio industry. They continue to pioneer digital audio technology, delivering incredible quality, innovative design and amazing affordability.
- BBE Sound is a premier audio technology company dedicated to improving the quality of amplified sound for all people, from everyday consumers to music and sound professionals.
- Beyerdynamic GmbH & Co. KG is a German audio equipment manufacturer, which produces microphones, headphones, wireless audio systems and conference systems. Beyerdynamic has been family owned since its founding in 1924
- Better sound is just the beginning. We're passionate engineers, developers, researchers, retailers, marketers … and dreamers. One goal unites us—to create products and experiences our customers simply can't get anywhere else.
- Cerwin Vega
Take a closer look at Cerwin Vega Home Audio and Pro Audio speakers and you'll see more of the right products at the right prices than ever before with improved performance, award-winning innovations and great new looks. The best of the old and the best of the new: that's today's Cerwin Vega! But maybe what's most interesting is what's not changing, the same eviction-notice generating sound that you and your friends have come to expect from us along with the same great reliability and customer service. In short, a renewed commitment to the legacy and values that have made Cerwin Vega the LOUD speaker company for nearly 50 years
Whether employed live or in the studio, played acoustically or amplified, used for folk, country or blues music - Crafter guitars with their different shapes and sounds offer the ideal instrument for all guitarists in any situation. If you haven’t played a Crafter yet, please contact us so we can make sure you get a chance to try one out!
Wide range of solid hardwood electric guitars and basses for beginner to intermediate players.
Designed for top-notch quality with amazing versatility, the ZX/ZXA series sets a new standard of performance and practicality in sound reinforcement loudspeakers.
ESI products offer a very unique price / value ratio and can be used for all-important applications in professional and semi professional studio recording environments. They manufacture PCI/PCIe Audio Interfaces, Mobile Audio Interfaces, MIDI Interfaces, Studio Monitoring Speakers and Controller Keyboards.
- The G&L company was Leo Fender’s vision, an avenue for him to pioneer new ideas in guitar and bass design. At G&L, Leo’s engineering brilliance rewarded musicians around the world, as he focused all the knowledge and experience he had gained in the prior thirty years to create, in his words, “the finest instruments I have ever made.” Today, G&L is committed to preserving the memory and rich history of Leo Fender, as well as his passion for creating instruments musicians will embrace for decades to come. It continues production as Leo would have wanted. His private workshop, the center of his creativity, remains untouched as it was on his last day and has been visited by music people from around the world. While the people of G&L, his people, continue to build the instruments with love, dedication and great skill. In preserving the uniqueness of G&L and respecting the vision of its founder, John C. McLaren said, “G&L will always be willing to make changes. Leo Fender was a symbol of change and evolution for the benefit of musicians”. But for any change that is considered, we must first ask ourselves, ‘Would Leo have wanted it this way?’ If yes, then we do it. If not, then we will not. We always want to feel that Leo Fender would be proud of today’s G&L.”
- The worlds best guitars
- Hohner is the oldest and largest producer of harmonicas in the world and have been making musical instruments that can be blown or squeezed for more than 150 years!! Best known for its mouth-organs (harmonicas) and accordions, Hohner also makes and sells recorders, guitars and banjos, woodwinds, drumsets, and related musical products.
- IK Multimedia
IK’s driving philosophy behind all of their products: give musicians the tools they want/need to be creative and productive. Recreate classic legendary products in the digital world and make them available to all musicians. But make them simple. Make them both aspirational and affordable. And make them for Musicians First
- Unless you own a private Caribbean island or a country estate, your band has the same problem as all other bands: rehearsing is way too loud for most locations, and studio space is limited and expensive. Introducing JamHub. JamHub’s line of Patented “silent rehearsal studios” will allow you to play in locations you’ve never imagined as great place to jam. Now your band can jam anywhere, any-time in virtual silence: quietly enough for your bedroom, your dorm room, your flat, your town house, or your family room.
- JIM DUNLOP
50 Years of the worlds best guitar Pedals and Accessories
- Experts in the field of sound research, K-array offer sensational performances combining dynamics, aesthetics and seamless integration into the architectural environment. Their high tech portable powered systems are ideal for Concert halls, clubs, houses of worship, portable and installed audio-visual systems, Cinema and special effects.
- Since it was founded in 1963, Korg's goal has been to create new experiences in music and performance. That was what drove the creation of Japan's first disc-based rhythm machine, the Doncamatic, and then led to the development of Japan’s first synthesizer and the world's first needle-type tuner, followed by numerous unique instruments that have brought the enjoyment of musical performance to many people all around the world. -
- KRK ROKIT MONITORS – GENERATION 3 KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
Dj Carrier bags, Flightcased, Lp Cases
- Native Instruments is a leading manufacturer of software and hardware for computer-based music production and performance. The company’s mission is to develop innovative, fully integrated solutions for all professions, styles and genres.
Polycom is an American multinational corporation that develops video, voice and content collaboration and communication technology. The firm employs approximately 3,800 employees and had annual revenues of approximately $1.4 billion in 2013
PreSonus Audio Electronics has become known for delivering professional quality audio products at affordable prices to audio professionals, musicians, and hobbyists around the world. PreSonus employees have years of experience in professional audio as musicians and sound engineers, which bring passion for music making to every facet of the company. PreSonus design engineers have extensive backgrounds in military-specification surface mount technology, ensuring all PreSonus products are built to last and can handle real-world situations. You can count on PreSonus products for quality and reliability!
Propellerhead Software is one of the world’s leading makers of software musical instruments. It pioneered the concept of computer based software synthesis, invented the concept of “recycling” sampled sound material and continues to raise the bar for quality, usability and new technology in software based music making.
The latest generation of the world’s best-selling music notation software, Avid Sibelius 7 is sophisticated enough to meet the demands of top composers, arrangers, and publishers, yet simple enough for beginners and students.
Stanton and Stantondj.com are industry leaders in the design and manufacture of professional audio products for club and mobile DJs and turntablists.
Steinberg is known the world over for its digital audio workstation software and hardware solutions. Since 1984, the company has been developing, manufacturing and selling innovative products for musicians and producers in the music, film, post-production, and multimedia industries. Steinberg products are used by Grammy® and Oscar® award winning composers, engineers, and producers.
- Universal Audio is a worldwide leader in audio recording products, including classic, hand-built analog hardware based on the pioneering work of Bill Putnam Sr., and ultra-modern UAD Powered Plug-Ins. Universal Audio is dedicated to authentic reproductions of vintage analog equipment and innovative digital recreations of landmark technology.