Red revenge 6 Week Advanced DJ School
Our Advanced Dj School is something nowhere offered in South Africa but at Red Revenge Studios.
This Includes Beat matching, Advanced DMC level scratching, Vinyl and CD mixing (all Formats and gear)
Traktor Scratch, Technics SL1200 analog mixing, Pioneer CDJ’s, and much more.
Not only is Red Revenge the most focused and tailor made Dj and Music Production training Center, but we also have the first and one of a kind turnkey solution retail shop. This means, that ALL the gear and software you learn on, is available at our Retail shop on top of the studio, and for our Students, we offer the biggest discount on DJ and Production hardware which no-one can equal.
Our experience in djing on all formats is untouchable. Our Current Dj’s and tutors are performing internationally at some of the biggest dance festivals on the planet. Our Certified Music production tutors has an excess of over 500 internationally released tracks to their names.
All Genre’s are welcome and we can bragg that we’ve got DMC champion scratching tutors and Psycedelic Trance Icons as part of our arsenal.
This course also includes a free introduction to production in Steinberg Cubase Pro 8 and Ableton Lie 9.5 with Ableton Push.
Did you know, that Red Revenge is 1 of only 3 Steinberg Certified Training Centers on the Africa continent?
And did you know that Red Revenge is the ONLY Ableton Live Certified Training center in South Africa where each student has access to an Ableton Push at their station?
Our Gear includes the following
Technics SL1200mk2 x 2
Audio Technics AT lp140 X 2
TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO
TRAKTOR Z2 MIXER
PIONEER CDJ 850’S
KORG EFFECTS UNITS
The DJ SChool OVERVIEW
2. INTRODUCTION TO TECHNICS SL1200 TURNTABLES AND PIONEER CDJ’S
3. Advanced mixing and track transitions.
4. Using the EQ to cut bass and frequencies to smooth over the mix transition.
5. Using Traktor Dj and organizing your folders
6. How to Cue using Traktor, Analog Turntable Cue
7. Introduction to Production and Re-Mastering Technics (for all those illegal downloads of yours)
8. Introduction to Production and using external efx units.
9. Free introduction to Electronic Music Production in Ableton and Cubase Pro 8
10. Recording your mix
11. Uploading your mix to social media
12. Adding Video to your uploaded track
13. Using Effects and Filters
14. Introduction to Propellerheads Reason
15. Introduction to FL Studio.
16. Free Practice days in the studio
17. Mobile Djing, what do you need to succeed
18. How to Promote yourself as a DJ
19. Introduction to Becoming a Vortex DJ
Red Revenge Is Sponsored By NI Traktor SA, Ableton, Korg, Steinberg.